Samurai Bamboo - Teaser Samurai Bamboo - Teaser

very well done. I like the flow of how everything goes. I will be on the lookout for this, it looks very interesting.

The Custer Wolf (pilot) The Custer Wolf (pilot)

I can see you have the skills to draw and make a good animation but you needed more time with this. I know how time consuming and a pain making a animation can be. You need some backgrounds so we see the world in which they live in. The stampede scene is kinda confusing at first. He hears them but we never see anything then he wakes up unharmed while his mother is killed. kinda feels blank there. I know it would be a hard scene to make but it would be awesome to see the stampede. Im sure the story will fold out more then just a revenge story. The more you do the better you'll get. So all in all looks pretty interesting.Good job and keep it up!

Anti Black People Day Anti Black People Day

so wrong

Dan The Man Stage 4 Dan The Man Stage 4

that was great. loved it.

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

rttret

tretretre

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

great stuff

LOL really funny. the ending was the best.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

love the series.

i like this one the best. the story of them falling for each other even though everyone forbids it. great animation.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

nice!

that was really cool. a creation trying to escape his prison, your computer. great use of win icons as characters.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

awesome

loved it. the glowing swords, the background, the special fighting moves, the music all great.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

pretty good

it was funny with all the randomness. dad is crack or something.anyway i enjoyed it.