Samurai Bamboo - Teaser Samurai Bamboo - Teaser

very well done. I like the flow of how everything goes. I will be on the lookout for this, it looks very interesting.

The Custer Wolf (pilot) The Custer Wolf (pilot)

I can see you have the skills to draw and make a good animation but you needed more time with this. I know how time consuming and a pain making a animation can be. You need some backgrounds so we see the world in which they live in. The stampede scene is kinda confusing at first. He hears them but we never see anything then he wakes up unharmed while his mother is killed. kinda feels blank there. I know it would be a hard scene to make but it would be awesome to see the stampede. Im sure the story will fold out more then just a revenge story. The more you do the better you'll get. So all in all looks pretty interesting.Good job and keep it up!

Anti Black People Day Anti Black People Day

so wrong

DuckNCover DuckNCover

decent

its a decent game nothing that stands out, but its fun to play.

Winter at the Castle Winter at the Castle

Let me just say your songs are amazing and have what Ive searching for my soundtrack. I listen to them and each one takes me away to enchanted lands. They all have that special something that gives you an emotional feeling when you listen to it. You are a master at your craft and I tip my hat to you.

Bosa responds:

I thank you, for the tipping of the hat. I am honored by your appreciation, but I am given too much credit.

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

sweet!

rockin tune! When sonic was the s^$#!

Alert Alert

This is pretty amazing. Look the art style and the little extra details. What program did you use?

Pelboy responds:

Yo! Thanks, It's painted in Photoshop and animated with AfterEffects.

Big Bad Monkey Big Bad Monkey

lol MOJO!

awesome love the expression he has. I wish someone would shout me so I can put my art up.

Chibi fluttershy Chibi fluttershy

really cool

wow great work I really like this piece